Tourism Income provides wealth every based the amount of tourism, an abstraction of the cultural accomplishments of a civilization. In , the amount of is based on the number of tiles in the Tourism Incomezone of control, with tiles connected to the capital being worth twice as much. The amount is normalized by the map scale (see below). Receiving requires the Tourism IncomeInterstellar Tourism technology.
Bonuses to Tourism Income
The most effective way to increase is to invest in Tourism Income. However, it is possible to specifically increase Influence by constructing achievement improvements, such as Tourism IncomePaxton's Emporium, Import Export Center, Port of Call, Extravaganza, Boyer's World, and Restaurant of Eternity.
A few other bonuses to are available, including: Tourism Income
- The United Planets Tourism Board resolution
- The Tourism Minister in the Plutocratic government in
- Certain planet types
- The resource Aurorus Arboretum
- The Popular trait
- The Krynniac Conversion technology, available to Devout factions
- Certain colonization events and a galactic event
Normalization by map scale
Increasing the map scale attenuates , according to this curve: Tourism Income